- Tous les Produits
- Matériaux de réparation de pneus
- Outils de réparation de pneus
- Valves et accessoires
- Fournitures d'équilibrage de roue
- Outils pneumatiques, outils sans fil et accessoires
- Douilles à chocs
- Conduites d'air, raccords et accessoires
- Outils et accessoires de gonflage d'air
- Chimique, lubrifiants et accessoires pour service de pneus
- Outils et accessoires pour changer les pneus
- Outils et accessoires pour service de pneus
- Outils et accessoires service de roue
- Cric et accessoires
- Fournitures d'atelier
- Changeurs de pneus
- Accessoires pour changeurs de pneus
- Équilibreurs de roue
- Accessoires d'équilibrage de roue
- Équipement et accessoires de levage
- Outils et équipement et accessoires d'atelier
- Systèmes d'alignement et accessoires
- Outils et accessoires pour le rechapage et la réparation de sections
Pièces de rechange
- Air Grinders
- Air Hammers
- Air Ratchets
- Air Scalers
- Air Scribes
- Bead Breaking Tools
- Bead Seaters
- Bottle Jacks
- Buffers & Drills
- Calcium Pumps
- Cordless Ratchets
- Die Grinders
- Dunk Tanks
- Envelope Spreaders
- Floor Jacks
- Hose Reels
- Impact Tools
- OTR Slings
- Quick Nuts & Hub Nuts
- Quick Plates
- Reciprocating Saws
- Runout Gauges
- Sanders & Polishers
- Super Lift Jacks
- Tire Branders
- Tire Carts
- Tire Changers
- Tire Inspection
- Tire Mount & Demount Systems
- Tire Regroovers
- Tire Spreaders
- Tire Stud Guns
- Torque Wrenches
- Wheel Balancers
- Wheel Dollys
- Wheel Lifts
- Jack Stands
- À Propos De
- Page d'accueil Prema Canada
Prema Canada, the nations leading supplier of tire and wheel service solutions, is a growing company looking to expand our sales team. The representatives we are looking for will need to work closely with our clients, make regular sales calls and strive to meet our clients' needs. The sales representative will also promote the company and develop new business opportunities. The sales representative must be able to respond to all customers’ requests and cooperate with the sales and administration team to ensure customer satisfaction. Our sales representatives are the link between the company and its customers conveying the image and attitude we wish to promote.
We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team while remaining independent. The right candidate must know how to make decisions and take initiative when necessary.
- Sales Representative Thunder Bay / Northwestern Ontario
Requirements of the Position
- Ability to work on the road including overnight travel.
- Sales experience, customer relation skills and the ability to work with people.
- Good communication skills.
- Maintain a professional attitude, decorum and appearance.
- Be self-sufficient, organized and time efficient.
- Comfortable with technology cell phones, tablets, Microsoft software, and automotive service electronics.
- The ability to make decisions and take initiative.
- Promote and sell our products within an assigned territory to existing customers.
- Solicit new customers.
- Work with clients to develop solutions that improve their business.
- Solicit orders and process them as quickly as possible.
- Participate in the development of the business according to the annual sales plan.
- Manage all sales activities within territory through customer visits as per Prema policies.
- Coordinate territory management with Prema team members by assisting with the updating of client files and the recovering of accounts receivable.
- Help resolve issues related to product usage or facility service.
Prema Canada Offers
- A Competitive Salary
- Commissions Based on Sales
- Company Vehicle
- Benefits Allowance
- Cell Phone and Tablet
How to Apply
You have what we're looking for? We want your resume SEND MY RESUME
The work is scheduled from Monday to Friday. You must be able to work under pressure during our most busy periods. These duties may involve long hours of work, extensive travel and the requirement of overnight travel. Our company offers a healthy, motivating and stimulating work environment where team members help each other, collaborate and work toward achieving the company’s goals.